Sunday, March 8, 2009

Slept late.

Walked in my neighborhood today after being cooped up for 2 days with a "sickness" that I will not describe for you. :) Met some neighbors and some dog friends. I did this after sleeping until 1:30 pm.

While I was sick, a neighbor stopped by to tell me of a job opening. She sees me often at the City of San Augustine and knew I was looking for a job. She encouraged me to put in my application again. I wish I knew where she lived or knew her phone number. I was doped up on phenergan when she stopped by. I need to explain.

I cleaned out my 278,000 mile van which we are going to sell and I made 2 batches of homemade bisquits and tomato gravy to eat later.

My son arrived from college to enjoy his Spring Break. Today they picked up a canoe in Orange and tomorrow I will be the adventurous Mom and get up before sunrise and canoe with him in City Lake. I hope he knows what he is doing, because I'm not sure I do.

Today really was an adventure... I was creative, productive, and active (at least after 1:30). Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment