Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's New?

Remember my post about the job search. Well, I finally obtained a job at a local school district as a computer technician. So far so good ... just some schedule adjustments since I have been off for about 4 months. Anyway, I started thinking about how techy a person I have become over the last 8 years. Some of you may not be interested in this adventure. It takes a special person -- a person that carries an iphone, has multiple computers, a digital camera, pin drives, a multi-card reader, awesome speaker system, 100 Gb external backup drive, .... someone that keeps network cables, USB cables, extra keyboards, mouses, hard drives, motherboards, and video cards in her closet. Someone that keeps her life organized by an Outlook calendar and uses Twitter and Facebook along with dozens of other online services....... I finally added to my techy frenzy by joining NETFLIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment