Sunday, January 17, 2010

Late night thoughts


Enjoying nap time.

It has been a few weeks since my last post. I just am not motivated to share anything adventurous lately. I could tell you that I had my sister and her family over today for dinner and picture sharing. Oh, and I did cook the meal for a change. I could tell you that I worked until 10:00 pm with an interesting friend sharing stories and good conversation. I broke up a fight between my cat and the neighbor's cat, so that my cat did not end up in the tree this time. I washed all my laundry... almost. I figured out that my dog scratches because she has become allergic to her food. The TV series LOST has become complicated but is still worth watching especially one episode after another with no interruptions. I searched 2 hours today for a new box of plastic bags that you use to pack things and then take the air out of it to be able to fit more in less space. Never found them. I ran into some smiling and familiar faces at the grocery store. I bought groceries and did not forget a thing. That has been my excitement today. However, what is really heavy on my mind is my son is leaving for a semester study in Greece this week. This will be his adventure of a lifetime and I hope all goes well! Now what is in store tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading about your adventures over the past few months. I had forgotten what a great time we had had in Grant at the Syrup Festival when our kids were little. We may have to make a trip next year.
    You sound 'content'. That's a good thing. Are you still working?
    We miss you - would love to see you. I'll tell the girls what we enjoyed a visit through your blogspot.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete